Jared turned 30 today and Tucson turned 8! I am not kidding...when we first got Tucson from the Denver Dumb Friends League, they told us that his birthday was June 10, 2000. I guess it was fate.
I am not the best with gift ideas and really struggled with this one. I wanted it to be really good. It's tougher because my birthday comes first, and Jared is really good with gifts~ He got me a massage and a peticure for my 30th. None of my ideas seemed just right. I dropped a few hints and struck out. I finally got the idea to get him a ping pong table. He rarely gets to play, but really loves it. So, I got online and found one at a good price. Long story short, we ended up renting a truck because it was way too big for the car! Apparently, I had no idea how big that box would be (and unlike my husband, did not have the forethought to look up the box measurements ahead of time!). It would have been way better to have it delivered, but I wanted it to get here before his birthday. The funny thing is that it's still sitting in the basement in pieces. Getting it home was such an ordeal, that neither of us had it in us to put it together. Maybe this weekend...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment