Today, Jared and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary. We started out by going to the RROC Adopter's Picnic. Unfortunately, it was HOT and we did not stay too long. Tucson had a great time off leash and chasing tons of other dogs. He even got into one of the little pools they had out! Lisa, on the other hand, was very overwhelmed. She spent most of the time with her tail tucked between her legs and growling at any bigger dog who tried to sniff her. She was ok with some of the puppies we saw. There were several there from the same litter! We didn't see either of her puppies, though we would not have recognized them if we had. We also had hoped to see her foster mom, but missed her, too. Maybe next year when she's doing a little better with a lot of excitement.
We came home and tried to cool off, and then headed out for an early dinner. We went to Maggiano's Little Italy! Thank you to Diddy and Papa John!! It was absolutely delicious. We got tons of food and will have leftovers for a few days, which will be nice! My favorite was the lobster ravioli. I think that was Jared's favorite too! Jared surprised me with a pearl bracelet, to match my engagement ring and also the graduation gift from Rex (a pearl necklace). I didn't think we were doing gifts, so I owe Jared one! It seems like just yesterday we we saying "I do!"
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Again,our congratulations and our heartfelt wishes for many more anniversaries! Glad you could celebrate. Our love to you,both, Diddy and Papa John
Post a Comment