Hey Sweetie,Lisa and Tuscon are so cute. But believe me, I know how, shall we say, challening labs can be. But they are certainly worth the effort.Sallie and Cooper are doing fine. Cooper has calmed Sallie down somewhat, but at times, Sallie winds Cooper up. Connie was telling me about the "Friends" computer thing. I'm so out of it, I'd never even heard of it.Anyhow darlin', give my love to Jared.Take care.All my love,Your Aunt Morri to Whom you should never listen
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hey Sweetie,
Lisa and Tuscon are so cute. But believe me, I know how, shall we say, challening labs can be. But they are certainly worth the effort.
Sallie and Cooper are doing fine. Cooper has calmed Sallie down somewhat, but at times, Sallie winds Cooper up.
Connie was telling me about the "Friends" computer thing. I'm so out of it, I'd never even heard of it.
Anyhow darlin', give my love to Jared.
Take care.
All my love,
Your Aunt Morri to Whom you should never listen
Post a Comment