Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Front is Done...well first coat anyway

John and I worked from 12-4 getting all the first coat on the front of the house. He painted the third dormer and I worked on the underneath part. He also finished the gutters this week and the top trim at the top of the roof. It used to be yellow! I am so glad that it's not anymore. You have to look really closely to see the trim.
Thanks for all the great comments. I think we are going to paint the door all red. The best part about Colorado is that yesterday it snowed, and today it was warm enough to paint (around 50's).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great !!!!
Of course, I do have to say: "Be careful on the ladder!!" (you really had to have expected that, right)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks great! But, as your Mom said, "Be sure you are VERY sure-footed". Love to all, Diddy and Papa John

Anonymous said...

Looks great! But, as your Mom said, "Be sure you are VERY sure-footed". Love to all, Diddy and Papa John