I was just checking out the RROC website and there is an article featuring Lisa and her rescue story. It only vaguely mentions her adoption, but it shows pictures of her! Her name in the article is Hua Mei.
http://retrieverrescueofcolorado.com/media/RROCSummer2008Newsletter1.pdf
She is featured on pages 12-14. She is the yellow lab in the blue carrier!
If the link does not work, follow these steps:
1) click on the link on the left that says Retriever Rescue of Colorado
2) go to "Success/Media"
3) click on Summer 2008 under "Newsletters"
You have to have Adobe Acrobat to read the article. Please email me, or leave a comment, if you are having trouble and I can cut and paste it into an email for you!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on your blog and adoption! I was checking the stats and saw that you have a link to RROC's site. I found your blog after visiting the link!
I am the webmaster for RROC and received your photos of Lisa (Hua Mei). I look forward to using them on our page in the future. Thanks!
BC
webmaster@retrieverrescueofcolorado.com
Post a Comment