Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rawling's Pass

Yesterday, Jared, John, Nancy, Jeff and I took a drive into the mountains. We went up Rawling's pass where Jeff and Nancy hiked to the top. There's a tunnel there called Needle's Eye Tunnel where the railroad used to go through. It's at the top of the peak and goes through the edge. The leaves are just starting to turn colors, so it was a very pretty view. Unfortunately, I left the memory card for the camera in the laptop, so Jared couldn't take pictures this year. I will try to get a few that Nancy took and post them later.

Other than that, things are pretty much the same around here. We're settling into a routine. The four dogs are doing better with each other every day. We have the littlest one at 5 1/2 lbs (Jericho) and the biggest one at 75 lbs (Lisa). They are definitely taking their time getting used to having other dogs to pay attention to, and we've had some scary moments with them playing a little too rough. But John said that this week has been pretty good with the four of them playing the same game instead of running around in chaos! So, that's good. Well, that's really all the update for now, maybe more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have an update on your aactivities. Today is the first day of Fall, my favorite time of year.(I know some date-keepers say that the 22nd is the first day. Be that as it may, Fall is MY TIME OF YEAR!} I know the trip yesterday was great. Love and the best to everyone --
including the dogs!

Diddy and Papa John