Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Car and No More Blue Room!

Jared and I bought a new car. It's a 2000 Subaru Outback. The interior is tan, but I didn't take a picture of it.

Also, we finally got rid of the blue room. I need a new name for it because the "cream and green room" is too long. Anyway, thanks John.

BEFORE


AFTER!!
(the other three walls are cream, but it was hard to take a picture)

P.S. There is a big project being worked on. John is working very hard trying to use up the last of the nice days. I can't decide if I should take (and post) pictures as it happens, or wait until the finished product. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow !! What a big change in the room. Good color choices !!

The car looks really nice; I'm glad you were able to find it.

Love,
Mom