Saturday, November 1, 2008

Painting the House

John has been working hard every day to paint the exterior of our house. I decided to post the progress.


1- Started painting the cream base and the tan trim to show the contrast and see if we liked it.

2- Finished painting the siding around the garage

3- And a little of the side


4- Painted one of the double doors. You can barely see the difference. We went with a sligthly different shade of red. Also painted the siding that is next to the brick.


5- All of the garage is painted!


6- Finished the doors and one dormer!
I am not sure about the doors. We may change it to all tan. I would gladly take suggestions!
Before he was able to start the painting, he had to go around and spray clean the entire face of the house. Then he caulked all of the necessary places and replaced some bad wood on the dormers. We are hoping that the weather holds out long enough to finish the front and maybe the sides. I will post more progress as it comes.

No comments: